The speakers talked about sports and the applications of IT technologies, how to keep fit, make a business project out of sports, and bring Russian sports to the international level.:
- Alexey Trashcheev, Director of Sintez Group, IT entrepreneur, resident and mentor of Skolkovo, moderator of the meeting;
- Sergey Romanov, President of the Aretocracy Club, philanthropist, Mr. Universe-2017;
- Alexander Ageev, athlete, founder of the rowing tournament "Ageev Brothers Cup";
- Alexey Molchanov, Russian freediving champion, 24-time world champion (AIDA and CMAS), world record holder, freediving promoter;
- Ilya Galaev, President of VFSO "Labor Reserves", participant in the development of the "Strategy for the development of physical culture and sports in the Russian Federation until 2030";
- Timofey Okroev, founder of Turfon, resident of Skolkovo (an application for broadcasting sports commentary to fans), winner of the special Master of Business award following the results of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 contest.
Guests of Public talks and residents of the Aretocracy club received the most useful information:
- learned the secrets of how to stay in shape from Mr. Universe;
- got acquainted with new vectors of development of international and Russian sports;
- got an idea about the development of sports in general, about the organization of international-level sports events, about how to competently build a sports business and achieve high results;
- took part in a practical master class in respiratory gymnastics from the 24-time world record holder in freediving;
- learned how high IT technologies affect the sports industry.
The event was co-organized by the Aretocracy Club and Sintez Group of Companies. The partner of the event, the Milon Fitness Club, presented certificates to the guests.
We thank the speakers, residents, friends and colleagues for a wonderful event!
More photos here.